It was a busy week of planting ad building!
- Connected our new chicken coop to our chicken run and made modifications
- Cleaned pots and prepared potting soil
- Took cuttings from perennial medical and culinary herb plants - making sure to get the newest, healthiest cuttings for propagation
- Planted cuttings - we will sell these at the Davidson Farmers Market this fall as well as use them for our community outreach project of creating an educational culinary/medical pollinator herb garden in downtown Davidson next to Flatiron.
- Regularly misting our newly propagated plants
- Repurposing our old chicken coop into a rabbit hutch. This involves giving it a good cleaning, replacing broken parts, and repainting. Middle schoolers will design and build a run to attach.